Enviro Pro offers its members a wealth of benefits in areas such as training, networking, and financial. The company provides a chance for contractors who have been successful in the restoration market to join and combine together with other leading restoration professionals. This can create a solidified front within the market, and provide real financial value back to the individual members of Enviro Pro. Rather than face each challenge individually, members are able to draw from various resources to ensure both success for their clients, but also themselves.
There is an upfront and continual investment that is required for each Enviro Pro member. This, however, is a small percentage compared to other “membership” requirements offered by other companies in the restoration market. But for this investment, members of Enviro Pro will be provided with a number of important benefits. As a member of Enviro Pro, the members will experience the following benefits:
- Network forums with peers in the industry that are unmatched.
- A co-op purchasing program through Enviro Pro that gives the members access to numerous cost saving options.
- A sales program specific to Enviro Pro that is designed to target key area’s such as hotel chains, apartment complexes, and insurance companies
- A marketing strategy that is designed for and directed to those doing restoration projects on their own
- An opportunity to train and expand the knowledge and capability of members of the group.
- A shared resource pool for members of Enviro Pro to draw from in situations of losses.
- Being a part of a larger entity that has ties with various partners and agencies throughout the restoration and disaster planning industry.
- The option to access DIAMOND, a program which allows members to access and monitor loss activity easily.
Driven to be the most trusted brand in disaster planning and restoration, and standing on the foundations of providing concepts like Quality, Professionalism, Results and Teamwork, Enviro Pro provides a structured partnership to help its members grow and realize real success. With affiliations to groups such as NARI, RFMA, and RIA, members are able to draw from various resources and groups. And with a strong core mission to provide the highest quality of service while also seeking to maintain the financial value of the group, its reputation throughout the industry is well known.